How to Apply
- Fill out the ONLINE APPLICATION
- Pass AUCA Admission exams
- Send documents
- Official copies of any and all university transcripts/mark sheets (Note: Applicants who have graduated from educational institutions outside of Kyrgyz Republic must present a document confirming they have obtained the equivalent of the Kyrgyz Republic’s state diploma of higher education (for graduate program applicants). The document issued by the foreign academic institution and its notarized Russian translation (including transcripts/mark sheets) must be submitted to the Ministry for Education of the Kyrgyz Republic in order to confirm the level and content of the study completed. The Ministry then issues a certificate recognizing the applicant’s education, which should be submitted along with this application form to the University).
- Copy of passport information pages and for non-Kyrgyz citizens living in Kyrgyzstan, a copy of the Kyrgyz Republic visa page (international students must check in with the Student Visa and Registration Coordinator within 2 days of arrival to submit copies of their Kyrgyz Visa and complete Ministry of Foreign Affairs registration paperwork)
- Color photograph (3 x 4 cm – white background)
- Official TOEFL Certificate (paper-based or internet-based) REPORT TO AUCA INSTITUTION CODE 0419 or Official IELTS Certificate – REPORT TO AUCA INSTITUTION CODE 8305 FOR GRADUATE APPLICATIONS
- Essay: Please state your reasons for applying to the American University of Central Asia, and how your studies at AUCA will contribute toward your career goals. Why do you want to get a graduate degree? Limit your essay to 500 words.
- Copy of Bachelor’s Degree or Specialist Diploma or if currently enrolled in university, a certificate from the institution certifying that an applicant is in the last year (Note: Upon admission to AUCA, the original copy of Bachelor’s Degree / Specialist Diploma or confirmation of degree completion must be submitted to the Office of Admissions)
- Curriculum Vitae / Resume in English which includes work history
- AUCA Admission Application Form you can find HERE.
The application package is to be submitted to email@example.com
Scholarships and Financial Aid
For the academic year 2021-2022, the full tuition is 2000 USD per semester.
However, all students in our program receive significant financial aid:
- Students from Kyrgyzstan and Central Asia receive up to 40-50% discount and pay $ 2,000 a year;
- Students from far abroad receive up to 25% discount and pay $3,000 a year.
To apply for Financial Aid please fill and submit the following form along with your application documents::
- The financial form you can find HERE.
For questions and further information, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org