Application Deadline: August 25. But an applicant may submit his/her documents starting from April 25.
Applicants to the AUCA-only LL.M. program must hold an undergraduate or specialist degree in law or a related field.
Applicants to the dual degree LL.M. program in partnership with the Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, Mykolas Romeris University or European Humanities University must hold an undergraduate, master’s or specialist degree in law.
Applications may be picked up from and submitted to the AUCA Admissions Office, located in Room G20 or can be submitted to Room 210 Division of Law inside of the AUCA campus.
1) A completed application Form;
2) Transcripts of all academic degrees earned or currently in progress;
3) Certificates proving English language proficiency, if possessed. Students applying to the AUCA-only program must provide a TOEFL certificate or take the AUCA English exam. TOEFL 81 or IELTS 6.5 is required for students entering the IU double degree program. (Qualifying language scores must be less than two years old). Students applying to a double degree program with Mykolas Romeris University shall be taken English test provided by AUCA for the first year of studies and by Mykolas Romeris university for the second year of studies;
4) Two recommendation letters;
5) Resume or curriculum vitae in English, and;
6) Statement of Purpose in English.
There may be exemptions made to a TOEFL/IELTS requirements if an applicant is a native speaker of the English language or an applicant has earned a degree from a university that teaches primarily in English not more than five years prior to the anticipated semester of enrollment. Students who previously graduated from AUCA are exempt from the English language requirements.
Incomplete application packages will not be considered for admission.