Alumni Mentoring Program
AUCA Alumni mentoring program is a professional development opportunity aimed at connecting senior and junior AUCA students to develop professional contacts, network, and explore the vibrant AUCA alumni community
Who are Mentors?
Senior AUCA alumni who are currently pursuing their mid or long-term career plans, possess relevant experience and a desire to share it with students.
Mentors will commit to:
- Participation in the program launch on April 2019;
- Conducting a meeting (either in person or online) with their mentees at least once per month from April to September 2019;
- Establishing effective and sustainable communication with their mentees via Internet, phone calls, etc.;
- Help achieve AUCA Alumni Mentoring Program objectives by following guidance given in training and materials.
Mentors will receive:
- The opportunity to give back to the AUCA community by helping talented young people in achieving their professional aspirations;
- Valuable first-hand experience in strategic coaching management;
- Handbook on structuring the mentoring process;
- Networking opportunities.
Who are Mentees?
Junior and senior AUCA students who are starting the search for their vocation and professional field.
Mentees will commit to:
- Participation in the program launch conference including development seminars;
- Attend planned meetings with mentors in a timely and responsible manner;
- Participation in professional enhancement sessions that will be held either in-person or online sessions monthly (Marh-September, 2019).
Mentees will receive:
- The opportunity to learn from senior alumni by engaging in personal and informal communication;
- Valuable career and professional insight and advice to aid in achieving their goals.