- GET INVOLVED
“I want to stay involved with AUCA but I don’t know where to start…”
The Alumni Relations Office coordinates many programs and activities that would not be possible without the involvement of alumni. Here are just a few ways to stay connected to AUCA and your fellow classmates:
Engage with fellow graduates and friends on our global AUCA alumni group and Facebook page at:
- Order your free AUCA Membership Alumni Card and update your contact info to make sure that you never miss a reunion or networking event with your friends and former classmates. You may order your alumni card in person at our office, room 302 or by sending a request at email@example.com
- Help organize events with your local alumni group or set up your own group.
- Participate in AUCA alumni fundraising initiatives.
- Join the Alumni Mentorship Program and talk to AUCA students about your chosen professional field and how they might succeed in it.
- Tell the Career Office about job opportunities in your company or region and offer your professional expertise to interested students and other alumni.
- Meet with AUCA faculty or staff visiting your home country, promote and participate in student recruitment activities, and help spread the word about reunions and other events.
- Most important, don’t forget to stay in touch with your alma mater!