- GET INVOLVED
“I want to stay involved with AUCA but I don’t know where to start…”
The Alumni Relations and Career Services office coordinates many programs and activities that would not be possible without the involvement of alumni like you. Here are just a few ways to stay connected to AUCA and your fellow classmates:
Engage with fellow graduates and friends on our global AUCA alumni group and Facebook page at:
- Order your free AUCA Membership Alumni Card and update your contact info to make sure that you never miss a reunion or networking event with your friends and former classmates. You may order your alumni card in person at our office, room 302 or by sending a request at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send your news for inclusion in Class Notes in AUCA magazine and alumni webpage at email@example.com
- Help organize events with your local alumni group or set up your own group.
- Participate in AUCA alumni fundraising initiatives.
- Nominate fellow alumni for award.
- Join the Alumni Mentorship Program and talk to AUCA students about your chosen professional field and how they might succeed in it.
- Tell the Career Services office about job opportunities in your company or region and offer your professional expertise to interested students and other alumni.
- Meet with AUCA faculty or staff visiting your home country, promote and participate in student recruitment activities, and help spread the word about reunions and other events.
- Most important, don’t forget to stay in touch with your alma mater!