- University Life
- Student Life and Support Services
- Student Extracurricular Activity
- Student Life Office
STUDENT LIFE OFFICE
Studying at AUCA takes place outside the classroom as well as in it. Student Life Office is not a place where students hang out all day but where all students can get answers to their questions and find solutions for problems related to AUCA. Questions about the Student Senate, Clubs, AUCA ceremonies, university related conflicts and disputes, designs and decorations, music and sound supplementary audio materials should all be addressed to our office. The Student Life Office was created in an effort to coordinate student extracurricular activities. Its focus areas are varied, but include the following:
- Overall coordination of extracurricular AUCA activities. Cooperation with all AUCA offices and departments in the area of extracurricular activities. Control over fulfilling the responsibilities of students, and over ensuring the rights provided in “AUCA Code of student rights, responsibilities and conduct”.
- Student self-governing and coordination of student social activities include (but are not limited to) work with student government, student clubs, as well as student conflict management and advocacy for students.
- Preparation of special events set in the academic and events calendar. Events initiated by students includes (but is not limited to) the annual plan of calendar activities.
Cultural and mass work includes (but is not limited to) supporting student in culture and art, organizing clubs and groups based on student interests as well as art groups, and promoting cultural life.