General requirements for projects:
- A project focuses on a narrow issue.
- A project leader knows who s/he wants to work with!
- Has specific terms up to 1 academic year.
- A project leader does not seek personal benefits.
SIDP does not support:
- Purchase of equipment
- Purely charity projects
- Projects within AUCA only
- Research works
- Religious and political projects
If you want to implement a project that is not supported financially by us or your project was not approved for funding by our advisory committee, you can still get support from the SIDP coordinator to develop your ideas, get advice and suggestions, receive individual consultations, and training.