The mission of the AUCA Human Resources Department is to advance the overall mission of the University by endeavouring:
• to attract and retain highly-qualified, motivated and loyal employees;
• to create a reserve pool of trained, motivated employees prepared for advancement to key positions;
• to elevate the overall professional level of faculty and staff at the University;
• to build a stable contingent of faculty and staff at the University;
• to transform the University into a knowledge center renowned for its innovative approaches to teaching and training of personnel; and
• to improve the prestige and reputation of the University as a leading institution of higher education in Kyrgyzstan and across Central Asia.
The University is fully committed to the principles of equal opportunity employment at all levels without discriminating on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, political beliefs or personal relationships.