A STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO ONLINE SESSIONS
- Book an online session through the WARC website
- Upload all your work to Google drive as a file
- Before your session begins, log into your AUCA email
- You will receive an email from your tutor with the meeting link
- When the session is about to begin, join the meeting with the link
- Share your work with the tutor
- When the session comes to an end, close out of the meeting
- After the session, fill out the Student Feedback Form, which your tutor will provide
For more information on online sessions, please refer to the video.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding online sessions, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.