- Academic Rules and Regulations
- Domestic and international students may be readmitted to the University, provided they meet all AUCA academic standards and other requirements.
- To be considered for readmission, the student must submit an application to the Vice President/Chief Operating Officer which includes signatures from the Program Coordinator, Financial Officer, Librarian, SSC director and the coordinator of Registrar’ office before the beginning of the semester.
- A student who has taken Academic Leave during the first year of study has the right to apply for readmission.
- Class standing (freshman, sophomore, junior, or senior level) of the readmitted student will be decided by the Program Coordinator, based on a transcript analysis.
- Readmission procedures must be completed by the end of the Registration Period.
- Students who are dismissed twice due to poor academic performance will not be considered for readmission.