- Service to society
- Psychological counseling services
- Institute for Behavioral Health and Applied Research
The list of Research Teams for Spring 2017
- Elena Kim, Ph.D., Institutional organization of support to sufferers of gender-based violence.
- Elena Molchanova, M.D., Ethical counseling of sufferers of gender-based violence.
- Elena Kosterina, Ph.D., Adaptation and standardization of Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children (WISC). (This group includes practice and research)
- Elena Kosterina, Ph.D., Development of an evidence-based curriculum for support groups for older adults in Kyrgyzstan. (This group qualifies as an internship program and includes practice and research)
The Schedule of work and meetings of each RT will be determined by supervisors in collaboration with students.
Some RTs might work throughout the summer.
Your participation in each team should be documented in terms of a number of hours of practice (see Internship policy for a number of hours) and final evaluation of your work by the supervisor.