- Summer 2018
- Apply for summer
APPLY FOR SUMMER
AUCA Summer School is open for AUCA full-time and part-time students, students from other universities and international students, alumni, and Consortium Exchange Program students.
Summer School students are allowed to take 3 courses maximum, no auditing is allowed.
1) Application procedures:
- On-line registration for AUCA Summer School starts from May 28, 2018 at 12.00 p.m. to June 3, 2018. Summer School schedule will be posted on AUCA web-site on May 25, 2018. Summer School students are allowed to enroll for credits only; no auditing is allowed. The maximum academic load is 18 credit hours.
- Non-AUCA students who are Kyrgyz Republic citizens must submit application form a week prior to the beginning of the courses.
- Current AUCA students can enroll in summer courses by submitting study cards electronically through AUCA online Registration system from May 28, 2018 at 12.00 p.m. to June 3, 2018. Electronic study cards with advisors’ approvals must be submitted to Registrar’s Office to complete the registration process. Please note that you should not have any outstanding library and financial debts and need to pay Summer School tuition in advance to get an access to online registration.
2) Grading System and Record:
- Summer School will follow the AUCA's grading system;
- AUCA’s full-time and part-time students will have their grades included in their AUCA transcripts;
- External graduate students will receive AUCA transcripts.