- Registrar's Office: Academic Regulations and Scheduling
- Summer School
- Apply for Summer School 2020
APPLY FOR SUMMER
AUCA Summer School is open for AUCA full-time and part-time students, students from other universities and international students, alumni, and Consortium Exchange Program students.
Summer School students are allowed to take 3 courses maximum, no auditing is allowed.
1) Application procedures:
- On-line registration for AUCA Summer School will be conducted from May 25, 2020 to May 31, 2020. Summer School schedule will be posted on the AUCA website by May 20, 2020. Summer School students are allowed to enroll for credits only; no auditing is allowed. The maximum academic load is 18 credit hours.
- Non-AUCA students who are Kyrgyz Republic citizens have to submit application form a week prior to the beginning of the courses.
- Current AUCA students can enroll in summer courses by submitting study cards electronically through AUCA online Registration system from May 25, 2020 to May 31, 2020. Electronic study cards with advisors’ approvals should be submitted to Registrar’s Office to complete the registration process. Please note that you need to pay Summer School tuition in advance to get access to online registration. For more information on payment issues please contact Shared Service Center through email email@example.com.
2) Grading System and Record:
- Summer School will follow the AUCA's grading system;
- AUCA full-time and part-time students will have their grades included in their AUCA transcripts;
- External students will receive AUCA transcripts.