We are hiring!
June 22, 2022
Dear AUCA community,
Please be informed that Aizhamal Dzhanibekova is stepping down from the position of the Head of Alumni Relations Office to focus on her studies and work in the politics and security field in the Central Asian region.
Aizhamal has joined the Development Office in October 2020 and during her work made large contribution to the development of the AR office and accomplished a lot of things among which:
- Activating alumni both in Kyrgyzstan and abroad by providing opportunities for renewed contacts
- Conducting numerous events
- Serving as liaison between the Alumni Council and the University as well as alumni and Alma Mater
-Supervised annual fundraising campaign and doubled the amount reaching $21,000 which allowed to provide scholarships to twelve current outstanding students at AUCA.
- Alumni Fundraising 2022 goal has also been reached and more than $26,000 raised.
- Aizhamal was also actively engaged in the evacuation of 170 Afghan students and alumni from Afghanistan in the summer of 2021.
We are greatly thankful for everything Aizhamal has done as part of the Development Office for the AUCA community and particularly the Alumni group. We wish Aizhamal all the best in her new endeavors!
In this respect the Development Office announces a vacant position: Head of Alumni Relations Office and/or Development Office and Alumni Relations Assistant.
Send your CV to the email@example.com
<< go to news list