1. If a student's semester GPA falls below 2.0 (but is equal to or higher than 1.75), s/he will be placed on Academic Probation. If a student's semester GPA is less than 1.75, it is the decision of the department chair to determine student status (academic probation or dismissal). If a full-time student fails to earn a minimum semester GPA of 2.0 and 24 credit hours during the probationary period, s/he may be dissmissed from the University.
2. The Registrar's Office will issue probation orders based on the results of previous semester and also notification letters for each student. Department are responsible for distribution of letters to students.
3. During the student's probationary period, he or she will not be permitted to enroll in more than 30 credits.
4. A student on probation will not be allowed to participate in any University-sponsored extracurricular activities.
5. Students on probation are prohibited from auditing courses.