The information on OSUN Online Courses for Summer 2023 is available on the AUCA website under the Online Registration section.
The list of course equivalents is published on the AUCA website and will be updated further.
Summer course priority deadline: May 15, 2023
If you are interested in taking an OSUN course in Summer 2023, please get acquainted with the following eligibility criteria, as well as general information and rules you have to follow before you start the registration process.
AUCA students must use AUCA online registration to register for OSUN courses offered by AUCA (following AUCA's Summer School calendar). Please note that OSUN courses offered at AUCA are treated as regular AUCA courses.
On this page you can find the following information:
Eligibility & Rules
- Full-time students;
- Sophomore (current freshmen can apply), junior, and senior years of study;
- Cumulative GPA: 3.0 (minimum);
- Fulfilling prerequisite requirements, if any.
General information and rules:
- All courses are offered online.
- All courses are in the local time of the university offering a course, so students need to check with Bishkek time.
- Since space for each course is limited, seats will be offered on a first come first served basis.
- Since space for each course is limited, students are allowed to take up to 6 ECTS (AUCA) credits of OSUN courses. Those with special circumstances are invited to write to firstname.lastname@example.org to request permission to enroll in more than one course.
- It is each student's responsibility to receive approval of their advisor to take an OSUN course of their interest and ensure it covers the necessary graduation requirement for them.
- Submitting a course application on the OSUN portal implies that a student received advisor approval to take that course.
- Students taking Summer 2023 OSUN courses will be allowed to take up to 18 credits – this includes both AUCA and OSUN course credits.
- All courses are free and no separate payment is required as long as students’ total summer load for AUCA and OSUN courses does not exceed 18 credits.
- Students will receive grades for courses. The grade received for the OSUN course will affect overall GPA.
- Students no longer have to transfer OSUN courses into AUCA by submitting the transfer form. OSUN courses will be added to each student's AUCA transcript manually by the Registrar's Office after the end of the add-drop period in June 2023. Grades for courses will be added based on official transcripts that AUCA will receive from the OSUN course host institution.
List of courses
How to Register for an OSUN course
- AUCA students must use AUCA online registration to register for OSUN courses offered by AUCA (following AUCA's Summer School calendar and the maximum load of 18 credits).
- To register for OSUN courses offered outside of AUCA:
If you have any questions, please contact Zhamilia Irsalieva at email@example.com