AUCA welcomes new students to its friendly, multinational, and open environment! AUCA admits students in good standing from institutions around the world.
To apply for transfer to AUCA from another higher education institution, please submit the following documents:
- APPLICATION FOR TRANSFER (DOC, PDF)
- A COMPLETE OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT or akademicheskaya spravka of all academic work you have completed at the other higher education institution(s) (scanned copy). For some courses, we might require course syllabi. In this case, we will write to you additionally.
- PASSPORT COPY AND PHOTOS
- Passport-style photographs (originally 3 x 4 cm – white background)
- Copy of passport information pages
- Copy of REPUBLIC TEST CERTIFICATE (Kyrgyz citizens only)
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEST RESULTS - ONLY IF the language of instruction in the institution you are transferring from is not English.
- Only candidates who successfully completed the first year of study at a higher education institution are eligible to apply for transfer to AUCA.
- Only courses, which match the degree offerings at AUCA, will be considered for transfer. Only courses with a grade of C or higher (in the letter-grade system) or 3 or higher (in the former Soviet numerical system) will be accepted for transfer. Grade “Passed” will be accepted only for Sports and Music classes. Grades for courses not taken at AUCA or taken at AUCA as an exchange student will not apply to the student’s GPA at AUCA.
- Students of “Zaochnyi” system courses and programs are ineligible for transfer to AUCA. Only students from traditional full-time university programs are eligible to transfer into AUCA programs.
- AUCA reserves the right to evaluate an application and render a final transfer decision.
Please click here to find the full AUCA TRANSFER POLICY >>
ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEST
If the language of instruction in the institution you are transferring from is not English, please submit any of the following ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEST results (only one English test certificate must be submitted):
- AUCA Test of English Language Proficiency (follow the link to register for the test) or
- Official TOEFL Certificate (paper-based or internet-based) – REPORT TO AUCA INSTITUTION CODE 0419 or
- Official IELTS Certificate – REPORT TO AUCA INSTITUTION CODE 8306 FOR UNDERGRADUATE APPLICATIONS AND 8305 FOR GRADUATE APPLICATIONS.