- Tian Shan Policy Center
- TSPC Archive
- Programs & Projects
- DEMOCRATIC GOVERNANCE
- Monitoring and evaluation of Jogorku Kenesh
Monitoring and evaluation of Jogorku Kenesh of KR
Рroject: Monitoring and evaluation of Jogorku Kenesh
Duration: April 1, 2015 – December 31, 2016
- To improve the methodology and framework of the monitoring of Kyrgyz Parliament drawing relevant best practices and experiences from other countries.
- To consolidate major stakeholders for more comprehensive approach and fostering effective cooperation within relevant civil society organizations.
- To gather and analyze information about Parliament’s activity in a systematic way.
- To monitor some gender-specific parameters of Parliament’s work (e.g. major movements/changes within female MPs).
- To create a database of legislation initiatives that can be used for systematic monitoring, analysis, and reporting of MPs law-making activity.
Short Description: The project team will monitor and analyze the main functions of Jogorku Kenesh, creating a database. One workshop and one final conference will be held. The project will contribute towards uniting the efforts in this field and creating a sound methodology.