WHO WE ARE
Center for Environment and Development (CED AUCA) is a vibrant research institution at the American University of Central Asia that promotes science-based policy leading to sustainable development.
To provide a sound scientific base for sustainable economic development.
- To carry out research on subjects related to environment and development;
- To collaborate with local and foreign universities, research institutions and Developmental agencies on topics related to environment and development;
- To provide scientific base to the governmental projects;
- To carryout capacity building, training and outreach programs;
- To provide consultancy services to government and multi-lateral agencies;
- To contribute to the establishment of the environment and development network in the Kyrgyz Republic and Central Asia.
CED AUCA currently focuses on the following areas:
- Poverty and Development
- Trade and environment
- Migration and Remittances
- Natural Resource Management
Within these topics, CED AUCA’s team is involved in international projects with GIZ, USAID, UNDP, and several foreign universities.
Please click HERE to find detailed information about the team.