OSUN Webinar: "Refugee Access to Higher Education: Ethical Considerations, Barriers and Challenges"
April 29, 2022
The Open Society University Network (OSUN) invites you to join a webinar on Refugee Access to Higher Education: Ethical Considerations, Barriers and Challenges that will take place on Monday, May 2nd, 9am EST (or 7pm KGT).
Please see the description below:
We are seeing an increasing number of migrants and refugees globally. Institutions are grappling with how best to support and mitigate the situation. Join us for a discussion sponsored by Carnegie Council for Ethics in International Affairs and the Open Society University Network to learn how higher education institutions might overcome these challenges and provide equity for refugees who seek access to a college education.
- Mark James Wood, Research Fellow at the Carnegie Council for Ethics in International Affairs
- Oleksandr Shtokvych, Head of OSUN Secretariat, Central European university and Co-Director, OSUN Threatened Scholars Integration Initiative
- Rebecca Granato, Associate Vice President for Global Initiatives, Bard College, Director of the Open Society University Network Hubs for Connected Learning Initiatives
- Shahariar Sadat, Director, Academic and Legal Empowerment, Centre for Peace and Justice, BRAC University
- Janine Prantl, Legal Fellow for the Global Strategic Litigation Council for Refugee Rights
You can register for the webinar by clicking HERE
<< go to news list