June 16, 2021
Would you like to have an opportunity to receive two prestigious graduate diplomas – one from the American University of Central Asia (AUCA) and another from the U.S. or EU university?
Would you like to be able to practice law in the United States?
Would you like to have a successful career in the field of law both in Central Asia and at the international level?
If yes, please consider applying to AUCA LL.M. Program.
The AUCA LL.M. Program provides the highest quality teaching and learning in small seminar settings to help students achieve their potential to the fullest. It is designed to be accessible to domestic and foreign mid-career professionals with limited free time. In brief, the AUCA LL.M. Program provides:
- professional knowledge in law;
- flexible study schedule;
- classes taught by best law professors and leading legal professionals from the U.S., EU, and CIS states;
- opportunity to study the second year in the USA or EU and receive 2 diplomas under dual degree programs as well as to apply for the bar exam in the U.S.;
- study-abroad possibilities via exchange programs;
- access to the state-of-the-art library, numerous legal events, and top legal competitions;
- preparation for Ph.D. or S.J.D. studies and a successful career in the field of law both in Central Asia and at the international level;
- individual payment plan of 4000 USD per year tuition fee with extension for 8 months and merit-based discounts.
You can read more about the LL.M. Program by visiting our website: law.auca.kg. If you have any questions about the LL.M. Program, please contact us via WhatsApp at +996774982260.