- About AUCA
- AUCA News
APPLY TO AUCA LL.M. PROGRAM!
August 26, 2020
APPLY NOW to the AUCA LL.M. PROGRAM (Master of Laws) and receive a discount of up to 40% if eligible.
The LL.M. program provides the highest quality teaching and learning in small seminar settings to help students achieve their potential to the fullest. As a student of this program, you will be able to:
- gain knowledge of international and comparative law as well as develop skills to become a competitive lawyer;
- learn from renowned American, European, and Central Asian professors with practical experience;
- become a part of a vibrant international, multi-disciplinary learning community in the American liberal arts tradition;
- enjoy numerous study abroad and dual degree opportunities with partner universities (Indiana University McKinney School of Law, USA; Mykolas Romeris University, Lithuania; European Humanities University, Lithuania; University of Arizona, USA);
- take part in the world’s most prestigious international law competitions, conferences, and other academic and professional events;
- immerse yourself in a stimulating student-centered learning environment with access to state-of-the-art technological and library resources;
- prepare for Ph.D. or S.J.D. studies and a successful career in the field of law both in Central Asia and at the international level.
For more information, please visit our website, https://auca.kg/en/llm/, send us your questions via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via Whatsapp at 0774982260.
<< go to news list