August 9, 2019
On August 15 - 28, 2019 AUCA will host Research Seminars organized within USAID Building the Future project. Everybody is welcome to join!
In order to produce the articles that could be published in high impact international reviews and, by this way, contribute to the international academic attractiveness and visibility of AUCA funding from USAID Building the Future Project (BTF) was allocated for research projects. The main activities under the Research Component of the USAID Building the Future project are:
- Distribute research grants among AUCA faculty and staff
- Organize two academic writing and publishing seminars per year (6 over the course of the USAID project)
- Organize public research seminars (at least 3 per year)
- Organize one annual international conference (3 over the course of the USAID project)
The main purpose of research grants is to produce publishable articles at international level (Scopus) and augment visibility of AUCA research activities.
The aim of research seminars is:
- to tell about the research conducted by research team and experience in doing research within USAID Building the Future project;
- to present the results of the research done within BTF project;
- to discuss the research report, findings with AUCA members and external specialists in the field of the conducted research;
- to get recommendations in order to improve the research report;
- to spread results of your research and spread research report among stakeholders.
Please see attached program and registration form. If you want to participate in Research seminar(s), please register sending e-mail with your name, title of the Research Seminar, your contacts to Ainur Tairova - firstname.lastname@example.org before August 15, 2019.
See the schedule of research seminars here.