Basics of Marketing
Back to the list of courses Course description Registration Ask your question
24 ac. hours (5 saturdays)
Saturday 10:00 - 13:00
Start date of classes
November 9, 2019
Course objectives: To provide basic knowledge of market activity to managers and employees of companies.
Instructor: Kashitsina Lidia Ivanovna (MBA)
- The market orientation of business.
- The essence of modern marketing.
- Basic concepts of marketing management.
- Analysis of the market and market opportunities.
- Marketing environment and its components.
- Manage marketing information.
- Marketing research.
- Analysis of consumers and competitors.
- Corporate and marketing strategies. Develop a marketing plan.
- Commodity and pricing policy.
- Development of new products.
- Pricing strategy.
- Promotion of goods and services.
- Public Relations.
- Personal selling.
- Sales Promotion.
Methods of teaching: classes are held in interactive format, using case studies to develop practical solutions for each of the topics.