- Continuing Education Center
- BUSINESS COURSES & TRAININGS
- Finance Module
Cost calculation for goods and services
Back to the list of courses Course description Registration Ask your question
8 ac. hours (1-2 days)
Course objectives: study and understanding of the main components of production costs, consideration of approaches for calculating the cost of goods and services.
Target group: Company managers and employees, business owners.
The participants will:
- learn official and collquial financial terminology in English and Russian
- learn how to effectively use financial arguments and how to defend own interests during negotiations;
- learn how to classify expenses and justify decision making (price changing, expenses for additional marketing or hiring additional employee);
- understand how to calculate production costs and prices for services;
- learn how to calculate brake even-point and how to analyze "costs - volume of production - profit" and its application in decision making process;
- learn how to classify overhead costs and to determine their classification;
- make quick standart operating decisions based on cost-benefit analysis.
Duration and content of the course can be changed according to client requirements.