Division of Applied Sciences
Phone: +996 (312) 915000 ext. 426
1996 Diploma of Associate Professor of Kyrgyz Ministry of education (Диплом доцента Министерства образования)
1987 Ph.D., Department of Mathematics, Moscow Electronic- Building Institute. (Московский институт электронного машиностроения)
1980 Diploma with honors, Department of Applied Mathematics, Kyrgyz State University.
My first experience was researching First type of Integral Equations (Diploma Thesis) at the Institute of Mathematics and Physics, Kyrgyz, Academy of science. Then I continued my research on integral equations and defended my Ph.D. Dissertation at The Moscow Electronic- Building University. The title of my Ph.D. Dissertation was “Integral Equations of the first kind with discontinuity in diagonal.” At Kansas University, I acquired a new skillset and way to approach mathematical Business and Economics models as a Fulbright scholar and summer school Economics program for faculty in Olzten, Poland, also funded by the Soros Foundation. Other grants I have received to study outside of Kyrgyzstan include: Mathematical models in Economics program of study at Hannover University and Ulm University, both on a DAAD grant.
January 2008-May 2008 – AUCA Registrar’s office, database development and statistical analysis – part-time work.
April 2006 –Dushanbe, Tadjikistan. Lecturer of one week seminar for the administration of the universities in Tadjikistan “ Registrar’s office mission and goals”. Seminar was supported by USAID.
December 2005 – Dushanbe, Tadjikistan. Lecturer of one week seminar for the rectors of universities of Tadjikistan. Seminar was supported by USAID. The main topic of the seminar is “Educational systems and new quality standards”.
23 sept.-25 sept. 2005 – Uralsk, Kazahstan. Lecturer of one week seminar for the universities administration. The main topic is “Organization of the universities transition to the credit system. Seminar was supported by USAID.
September 2007 DAAD Scholar Program, mathematics department in Ulm University in Germany. One semester MBA math.courses in Ulm. Certificate.
May 2005 Seminar for the universities administration. Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan EDNET, USAID. Certificate.
25July-30Aug.2005 Seminar for the universities administration. Almata, Kazahstan. Educational systems. EDNET, USAID. Certificate.
29July-2 Aug. 2005 Seminar for the Central Asia Registrars. Almaty, Kazahstan. EDNET, USAID. Certificate.
August 2002 Distance Learning courses in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) “methodology of distance learning courses” Certificate.
November 2000. The conference of AACRAO in Ohio–November 2000. Indiana University grant (USA).
November 1998 DAAD Scholar Program, Hanover University. Microeconomics course and research on Mathematical models in Economics. Certificate.
Aug.1996 –May 1997 Fulbright Scholar Program, Kansas University, Lawrence. Project title is Mathematics in Economics. Certificate.
July 1995 Summer Economcs School for the faculty in Poland, Olztin - Sorros foundation grant. Microeconomics and Macroeconomics courses. Certificate.
August 1994. Summer Economics School of the World Bank for the universities faculty in Bishkek. Certificate.
Attended and facilitated conferences and seminars since 1997:
1. Presentation titled “Requirements for a “Good” Tax Structure” for the Conference on Central and Eastern
Europe. Hurry Sudakoff Center, New College, University of South Florida, Sarasota, Florida, US. April3-5,
2. Civil Society and Democratic Governance. Fulbright visiting scholar conference. Washington DC. US. April
16-19, 1997. Certificate.
3. The Nature of the University Education. Intellectual Development and formation of creative personality.
Bishkek, May14-15, 2000. Certificate.
4. English Language Courses. Certificate of Summer School of American University in Kyrgyzstan. May 29-July
5. Great Lakes 2000 ACRAO Conference. Presentation for the session F7 “Advice for New Registrars”. Ohio,
US. November 1-3, 2000.
6. Summer School Program 2001 at AUK. The program In English Language. June 1, 2001- July 1, 2001.
7. Distance Learning Technology courses. Internet Access and Training Program of the Bureau of Education and
Cultural Affaires administrated by International Research& Exchange Board. Tashkent, Uzbekistan, August 10-
September 24, 2002. Certificate.
8. In 2002 I was delivering lectures “Statistical Analysis in Political Sciences” for the Central European
Program Seminar , which was held in AUCA for the Central Asia faculty.
9. Development of Social Anthropology in Kyrgyzstan. Seminar of Civic Education Project and Central
Scholarly Support Association. March 2-3, 2002, AUK. Certificate.
10. Indiana University Certificate of completion 2002 Summer Pedagogy Workshop hosted by the American
University of Kyrgyzstan. May 31, 2002.. Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan.
11. Interactive Teaching Methods. Seminar was sponsored by Civic Education Project. March 14- April 25, 2003.
12. Certificate for the facilitating a Workshop on Quality Improvement in Higher Education. June 5-10, 2003.
13. Meeting Facilitating Workshop. American University-Central Asia. August 2003.
14. Credit system in education. Seminar was sponsored by B&EE, AED and USAID. Bishkek. 29-30 April, 2005.
15. Management in education in Central Asia. Seminar was sponsored by B&EE and USAID. Almata, Kazahstan,
25 July- August 5, 2005. Certificate.
16. Registration system in the universities. Seminar was sponsored by New Jersey Institute of Technology and
USAID. Almata, Kazahstan, August 2005. Certificate.
17. Universities self-evaluation. Seminar was sponsored by New Jersey Institute of Technology and USAID.
Bishkek, 19-21September 2005. Certificate.
18. Management in the higher education of Central Asia Universities. Lectures were delivered by the top
administration of Vanderbilt University and sponsored by B&EE and USAID. July 25- August 5, 2005.
Kazahstan, Almata. Certificate.
19. Seminar for Kyrgyz Universities faculty on educational development sponsored by B&EE,AED and USAID.
April 29-30, 2005. Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan. Certificate.
20. DAAD Alumni seminar. “Globalization in Central Asia”. 11-13 May, 2006. American University-Central Asia.
21. DAAD Alumni seminar “Ethic in science and education”. December1-3, 2006. Issik-Kul. Kyrgyz Repiblic.
22. Workshop “How to create e-course”. American University-Central Asia. Bishkek. Kyrgyzstan. June 2008.
23. DAAD Alumni seminar “Provisions safety is foundation for the development in Kyrgyz Republic. 31 October-2
November 2008. Issik-Kul. Kyrgyz Republic.
24. Using WEB technology to supplement face-toface courses and enhance classroom activity. American
University-Central Asia. Bishkek, June 15-19. 2009
25. World educational systems. Seminar at University Central Asia. Bishkek. June, 2009.
26. Migration. Seminar at University Central Asia. Bishkek. June, 2009.
27. Innovative practice and technology: E-portfolio in the University. Seminar at American University-Central
Asia. April 23, 2010.
28. Using WEB technology to supplement face-to-face courses and enhance classroom activity. Seminat at
American University-Central Asia. Bishkek, June 21-25, 2010.
29. DAAD alumni conferences 2009, 2010, 2012-2014.
Mathematical models in Business, Economics and Humanitarian Sciences.
1. Article. Musuralieva E. From my experience of teaching mathematics //Academic Review. American
University-Central Asia.Bishkek. 2009.
2. Article. Musuralieva E.T. About mathematics for social sciences//Academic Review. American University-
Central Asia. Bishkek. 2007
3. Article. Musuralieva E.T. On issues of differential calculus in Economics //Academic Review. American
University-Central Asia. Bishkek.2006.
4. Article. Musuralieva E.T. About experience of teaching mathematics in AUCA //Academic Review.
American University-Central Asia. Bishkek. 2005.
5. Article. Musuralieva E.T. Solutions of applied problems//Academic Review. American University-Central
6. Article. Musuralieva E.T. Credit-system at AUCA. Registrar’s office role in the forming of curricula //
Institute des Civilizations Europeennes-Arabaeva University. Bishkek. 2004.
7. Article. Musuralieva E.T. Mathematics for Economics Major //Academic Review. American University-
Central Asia. Bishkek. 2003.
8. Article. Musuralieva E.T. Management in education//Scientific conference at Kyrgyz State pedagogical
university of Arabaeva. Bishkek. 2001.
9. Article. Musuralieva E.T. Role of the registrar’s office in forming new curricula- Human being and
education //International conference at American University in Kyrgyzstan. Bishkek.2001.
10. Article. Musuralieva E.T. Mathematics for economists. Utility functions// Collection of scientific articles of
Kyrgyz Institute of minerals. Bishkek. 2000.
11. Textbook of methods. Atamanov E.R., Musuralieva E.T., Skyar S.N. Mathematics//Guide manual for the
university entrance exams. American University in Kyrgyzstan, Bishkek, 2000.
12. Book. Musuraliev T., Musuralieva E.T. Mathematics for economists// Kyrgyz National University. 108
pages. Bishkek. 1998.
13. Article. Musuralieva E.T. First kind integral equations with singularity on the diagonal//Collection of the
articles of the International conference “Traditions and innovations in the university education”, part 2,
14. Textbook of methods. Musuralieva E.T. , Pahyrov Z.P. Investigation of functions and construction of their
graphs//Guide manual. Kyrgyz Technical University. 1996.
15. Textbook of methods. Musuralieva E.T. , Pahyrov Z.P.Indefinite integral//Text-book of methods. Kyrgyz
Technical University. 1996.
16. Textbook of methods. Golovina V.G., Musuralieva E.T., Usenov A. Vector algebra//Guide manual. Kyrgyz
Technical University. 1995.
17. Textbook of methods. Golovina V.G., Musuralieva E.T., Usenov A. Functions with several variables//
Guide manual. Kyrgyz Technical University. 1995.
18. Article. Musuralieva E.T. Integral equations of the first kind with summable function on the right side //
Collection of scientific articles of Kyrgyz Research Institute of Technical Information,785. 1995.
19. Article. Musuralieva E.T. The unique solution of the first kind Volterra integral equations //Collection of
the scientific articles of Kyrgyz Research Institute of Technical Information, 784. 1995.
20. Textbook of methods. Kalmambetov M.K., Musuralieva E.T. Vector algebra//Guide manual. Kyrgyz
Technical University. 1994
21. Textbook of methods. Golovina V.G., Musuralieva E.T. Second order curves// Guide manual. Kyrgyz
Technical University. 1994.
22. Article. Musuralieva E.T. Mathematical terms in Kyrgyz language//Reports of scientific conference. Kyrgyz
Polytechnic Institute. 1993.
23. Textbook of methods. Kalmanbetov M., Musuralieva E.T. Straight line and plane//Guide manual. Kyrgyz
Polytechnic Institute. 1991.
24. Textbook of methods. Vainer E.M, Musuralieva E.T., Saparalieva S. Differential equations// Guide manual.
Polytechnic Institute. 1991.
25. Textbook of methods. Musuralieva E.T. About solubility of the equations with partial integrals for dynamic
systems //Collection of scientific articles of Kyrgyz Technical Institute” Optimization of the first kind
control of the systems with singularities”. Frunze. 1990.
26. Article. Musuralieva E.T., Myshkis A.D. The typical case in the solutions of integral equations//Research of
itegr- differential equations . Frunze. Ilim. 1989.
27. Article. Musuralieva E.T., Myshkis A.D. Solutions of the first kind integral equations//Research of integro-
differential equations . Collection of the scientific articles. Frunze. Ilim. 1987.
28. Article. Musuralieva E.T. Integral equations of the first kind in many-dimensional space//Thesis of the
reports of eighth scientific conference Kyrgyz Academy of sciences. May 1986.
29. Article. Musuralieva E.T. The total solutions of integral equations with two independent
variables//Moscow transport Institute, dep. in VINITI 25.03.86. 1972-B.
30. Article. Musuralieva E.T. Vector integral equations of the first kind//News of Uzbek Academy of sciences
31. Article. Musuralieva E.T., Myshkis A.D. The total solutions of integral equations of the first kind//News of
Kyrgyz Academy of sciences N6.1984.
- Member of the Curriculum committee (2000-2006).
- Member of Strategic Planning Committee (2001-2003).
- Member of Appeal committee(2005-2006).
- July 2005- June 2006 the member of the Board of Central Asia Association of the Registrars.
- Member of the Committee for Status, Promotions and Research at AUCA (august 2008-2010).
- Member of the Salary Committee at AUCA (Spring 2009).
- Member of the Committee of Registration on-line (Summer and Fall 2009).
- Member of Salary Committee, Registration-on-line Committee and Research and promotion
Committee (Fall 2009, Spring 2010).
- Member of Admission and Enrollment Committee. Fall 2011.
- Member of Academic Committee. Spring 2014, Fall 2014, Spring 2015 and during 2015-2016
- Member of the Library committee. Fall 2014, Spring 2015.
- 2011 to present - member of entrance exams committee to MBA program and undergraduates
program. I developed entrance math. tests.
- Academic adviser for the freshmen since fall 2013.
- Member of Academic Affairs Committee in 2015-2016 and 2016-2017 academic years