- Introduction to OOP I, II (lab part)
- Structural Programming, Object-Oriented Programming
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Algorithm Analysis
- Programming Languages
- Computer Systems and Assembler
- Computer Architecture
- Parallel and Distributed Programming
- Theory of Computation
- Computer Graphics: Programming Basics
1991–1995 Kyrgyz State National University, Bishkek
Faculty of computing and applied mathematics
- The teaching of programming using a multimedia approach.
- The teaching of object-oriented programming and design.
- Efficient data structures, algorithms and their implementation in modern
- Programming languages (especially in C++).
- Programming languages and theory of compilation.
- Competitive programming.