Date of birth: 15.07.1980
Mob.: +33 (0)6 86 98 32 05; +996 550 486 919
Founder and Preside nt of the French-Kyrgyz Association of Ecotourism (AFKE)
Engineer and teacher of applied mathematics in the field of n atural sciences
From 2005 to the present: T eacher of Mathematics for students, companies and public organizations (France)
From 2018 to the present : Assistant Professor of Environmental Management and Sustainable Development (EMSD) program.
Courses topics :
• Green Spaces in Urban Development
• Ecotourism and Enviro nmental Conservation
From 2007 to the present: Founder and President of the French-Kyr gyz Association of Ecotourism (AFKE)
● Expertise in the field of envi ronment and ecotourism in Kyrgyzstan
● Creation and organization o f hundreds of trips to Kyrgyzstan and Central Asia
● Establishment and managem ent of partnerships and creation of environmental projects
● Management of trainees (ma ster 1 and 2) and French-speaking volunteer s in Kyrgyzstan
● From 2017 to the present: P roject manager of Ecoparc for the protectio n and rehabilitation of 40 hectares of forest in K aragachevaya Rosha Park (Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan), implemented by AFKE in partnership wit h AUCA.
● 2015-02-11 / 2016-03-22 / 2017-01-31: Participation in the eighth, nint h and tenth days of the culture of the Turkish world at the National Institute of Orien tal Languages and Civilization (INALCO) in Paris. Manning of the stand about Kyrgyzstan and AFKE.
● 2014-10-27: Participation in the Garbage Collection Day in Karagache vaya Roshcha Park in Bishkek and lecture on ecology in the park together with Professor Emil Shukurov in front of 150 first-year students of the Academy of Management under t he President of the Kyrgyz Republic.
● 2011-2015: Development of a pilot project to protect and rehabilitate the Karagachevaya Roshcha Park, the largest p ublic park in Bishkek, the capital of Kyrgyz stan, in cooperation with the Academy under th e President of the Kyrgyz Republic with th e assistance of the President of the Kyrgyz Rep ublic. This project was certified COP21 by the French Ministry of Ecology, Sustainable De velopment, Transport and Housing, for inn ovative nature and mobilization of civil society.
● 2012-08-05: Organization of an Environmental Awareness Day in Karagachevaya Roshcha Park
● 2011: Installation of containers at Francévasion French school (Bishkek) in order to draw attention to the issue of household waste collection and to promote waste sorting in Bishkek
● 2011: Establishment of the AFKE Representative Office in Bishkek
● 2010-2011: Site survey and preparation of the Ecoparc report, conducted jointly with the National Institute for Strategic Studies (NISS) and the Bishkek city administration, which examines the state of Bishkek city parks for their protection and sustainable development
● 2009: Organization of a research expedition to monitor the marmot (Marmotta menzbir), a threatened species, in the Besh-Aral Nature Reserve, Kyrgyzstan
● 2008: Photo exhibition about Kyrgyzstan wildlife on the occasion of the international conference "Tourism Day of Kyrgyzstan in France", University of Grenoble (France)
● 2008: Organization of an expedition for French naturalists on the southern shore of Lake Issyk-Kul for observation and photography of the fauna and flora of the Eastern Tien Shan
● From March to September 2005: Master's course at the National Institute of
Agronomical Research (France): "Epidemiology and Phytophthora alder"
● July 2004: Temporary Research Fellow at Masterfood (MARS Group), Research and
Development Department at Saint-Denis-de-L'Hotel (France)
2005: Master of Engineering Mathematics for Natural Sciences, specialty Epidemiology; (Master degree level) René Descartes University Paris-V, "good"
2004: Diploma of Higher Education in Mathematical Analysis and Theoretical Physics (Master degree level); University of Orleans, assessment "satisfactory"
English - fluent
German – working knowledge
Russian – communication skills
Kyrgyz - basic
Publications / Speeches
● Perspectives on Ecotourism in Kyrgyzstan, International Conference "Tourism Day of Kyrgyzstan in France", University of Grenoble, November 29, 2008
● Meeting with the Caspian Tiger (in Russian), Public rating, N ° 40 (409), November 6, 2008
● In the Footsteps of the Menzbir’s marmot!, (an endemic species of the Western Tien Shan), Art Animalier n ° 3, pages 48-49, April 2010
● Ecotourism and Parks in Bishkek, Business Partnership # 3, p14-15, 2011
● Presentation of the first results of the Ecoparc report at the presidential residence Ala Archa (Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan) in the framework of the international conference: "The state and perspectives of sustainable development of parks in Bishkek" in the presence of Ms. Roza OTUNBAYEVA, President of the Kyrgyz Republic, August 10, 2011.
● Preparation and publication of the Ecoparc report (245 pages), the first French report on the parks in Bishkek: "The state, needs and proposals for the arrangement of parks in Bishkek with a view toward sustainable development", 2010-2011.
● Multi-authored paper on the Ecoparc project for the issue No. 41 of CENTRAIDER (the region of Centre-Val-de-Loire, France) on the theme "Sustainable Development Goals - SDG", 17 main goals identified by the UN by 2030 to ensure peace and prosperity for people and our planet, 2017-10
Hobbies and Research Interests
Chess, football, wildlife photography, travel, Central Asia, biodiversity