- Programs and Divisions
- Baccalaureate Degree Programs
- International and Comparative Politics
- Policy and Civic Engagement Activities
Policy and Civic Engagement Activities
International and Comparative Politics Department engages its students, faculty and alumni into varius activities to facilitate further professional growth and contribute to the public good of their societies.
The following initiatives are udertaken at the department
- Politics Club "Panorama" was founded by ICP alumni and faculty to discuss and analyze important Kyrgyzstan's political and policy issues. "Panorama" organizes roundtables, guest lectures, analytic texts and comparative politics reviews. Further information about Panorama can be found through this link (in Russian language).
- Development Clinic is aimed at engaging students to work on pressing development related issues in Kyrgyzstan. Students develop their own initiatives as well as engage with civic organizations to work on specific issues.