If accepted into the Program, students will need to submit the following documents to the American University of Central Asia in order to formalize their admission:
1. Both local and international students will be required to submit one official, notarized transcript to the University Office of Admission upon their arrival in Bishkek.
Note: (Upon admission to AUCA, applicants who have graduated from the educational institutions outside of the Kyrgyz Republic must present a document confirming they have obtained the equivalent of the Kyrgyz Republic's state diploma of higher education. Upon arrival, the original document issued by the foreign academic institution and its notarized Russian translation (including transcripts) must be submitted to the Ministry of Education of the Kyrgyz Republic in order to confirm the level and content of study completed. The Ministry will issue a certificate recognizing the applicant's education, which should be submitted to the Office of Admissions to be kept on file).
2. All students are required to submit the original and copy of their Bachelor’s Degree/Specialist Diploma, or an institutional certificate certifying they are in their final year of study, to the University Office of Admissions upon their arrival in Bishkek.
3. English Proficiency Test score
The language of instruction at the Program is English. All applicants must take and submit scores for the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or the IELTS (International English Language Testing System). If the applicant has official TOEFL/IELTS certificate, he/she can provide this document, otherwise should pass ELPT at AUCA according to the dates of Admission’s office. The fee for ELPT is 500 Soms.
4. Provide supporting materials:
6. Pay a non-refundable application fee of 500 Soms (or roughly $10 USD)