- Programs & Departments
- Undergraduate Degree Programs
- Applied Mathematics and Informatics
- Dolmatova Polina
- Graduated with honors from the Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University;
- Specialist of Mathematics and Computer Science.
Specialization: applied mathematics; system programming.
2008-2013 - Graduated from the postgraduate course of the Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University.
2013 - Candidate of Technical Sciences.
2014 - D. in Technical Sciences.
Total of 17 publications including:
- Dolmatova P. Algorithmic Language and Classification of Verbs for Computer-Based Presentation [Текст] / P. Pankov, P. Dolmatova // Academic Review, № 1 (7). – American University of Central Asia, Bishkek, 2008. – Pp. 233 – 239.
- Dolmatova P. Software for Complex Examination on Natural Languages [Текст] / P. Pankov, P. Dolmatova // Human Language Technologies as a Challenge for Computer Science and Linguistics: Proceedings of the 4th Language and Technology Conference. – Poznan, Poland, 2009. – Рp. 502 – 506.
- Dolmatova, P. Theoretical and practical applications for solving problems on mathematical statistics [Text] / J. Iskenderova, P. Dolmatova. – Bishkek, 2013.
- Linear Algebra and Analytic Geometry
- Mathematical Analysis
- Mathematics for Business and Economics
- The Theory of Probabilities and Mathematical Statistics