- Graduate Programs
- Masters of Business Administration
- DANIYAR OSMANALIEV
office: New Campus, room #215
phone: (+996) 312 915 000 (ext.)466
- MBA / accounting specialization, Iowa State University, College of Business, Iowa, USA
- Economist, Kyrgyz Agricultural Institute, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Maine, USA
- Financial management program, Maastricht School of Management, the Netherlands
- Risk Certification Program, Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP)
Professional experience: Pragma Corporation, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan, Accounting reform specialist; Central Asian American Enterprise Fund, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan, Investment monitor and loan analyst; Price Waterhouse LLP, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan, Financial analyst.
Area of teaching: Financial Accounting, Managerial Accounting.
- Educational articles on application of International Financial Reporting Standards(IFRS), IFRS for SMEs and Managerial accounting , Tax & Law journal
- Teaching materials for CAP/CIPA accounting certification program (adapted a popular American Intermediate accounting textbook from US GAAP to IFRS, compiled managerial accounting book)