The goal of the extracurricular program is to enrich the school experience with activities designed to promote good citizenship, leadership, physical fitness, spiritual and cultural awareness.
- Student Government - NGA Student Council, AUCA Student Senate
- Clubs - photography, drama, chess, debate, writing, etc.
- Guest lectures and seminars on various topics including study skills like time management and forming study groups, leadership development, environment issues, etc.
- Films – shown biweekly to supplement core courses and promote further discussions (English)
- Career Day – once a month a presentation by an expert in a particular area with a Q&A to follow. Examples: a lawyer, a doctor, an anthropologist, a social worker, an artist, a software engineer, a psychologist, a journalist, an interpreter, etc. Most will speak English, some Russian.
- Field trips – once a quarter to take the NGA students to different Universities, organizations, museums, etc.
- Community outreach – clean-up days, visits to orphanages, nursing homes, homeless shelters, etc.