office: Library bld., room 207/2
phone: (+996) 312 66 33 09
Educational background: PhD in Economics, Center for economic Research of the National Academy of Sciences of the KR; BISMB, Bishkek International School of Management and Business under the president of KR.
Professional experience: "Budget Dialogue" Partner project of the "Soros-Kyrgyzstan" foundation and the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan, Senior Expert; TeachEx/EdNet-Academy for teaching Excellence in Higher Education funded by USAID, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan, Senior lecturer MBA program.
Area of teaching: Operations management, Supply Chain Management.
Publications / research:
- Three publications on Social Protection and Social Insurance (Pension System), public and private pension insurance; N. Toktogulova, (2001), Vestnik Academy of Management by the President of KR, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
- “Management tool kit” (funded by ETF); J. Fortmann, O. Kan, N. Toktogulova, A. Nasyrov, E. Ibraimova, (2003), Turin, Italy
- “Policy and legal framework of SME” – Research paper (funded by ILO); A.Orozalieva,N. Toktogulova, (2003), ILO
- “Labour Market review - Vocational Education in Batken region” – research paper (funded by UNDP). A.Orozalieva,N. Toktogulova, G. Voronina (2006), UNDP
- “Economic consequences of the 2008 power cuts in theKyrgyzRepublic” – research paper (funded by the OSCE’s Bishkek office), N.Toktogulova, A.Orozalieva, B.Alymov, M.Iminov (2009).