To provide the information necessary for: the organization of marketing research with available resources or through specialized organization; practical skills necessary for developing research plans; and evaluation of the expediency of the implementation of different methods and types of research.
Administrators of companies and marketing services ( marketing director, marketing manager), heads of marketing departments, specialists in marketing and commerce.
Upon completion of this training, students will have developed:
Duration: 16 hours
Fee: 3,000 soms
• What is marketing research?
• When and for what purposes is it carried out? (defining research goals and objectives)
• The choice of resources for research implementation (using your own resources and the outside resources, budgeting resources)
• Developing a plan for implementing marketing research your own resources)
• Collecting primary- and secondary-source data
• Basic research methods:
a. quantitative research method (survey, application and monitoring)
b. qualitative research methods (focus groups, expert interview, etc.)
• Choosing a research method (advantages and disadvantages, limitations depending on the goal of the research and on the organization)
• Choosing and developing research tools
• Types and principles of sampling (creating a representative sample)
• Methods of data quality control
• Creation of databases
• Data analysis
• Structuring the report/ presentation
• Diagrams (types of diagrams, when they should be used)
• Tables (types of tables, when they should be used)
• Implementation of marketing research with the outde resources
• How to perform technical tasks correctly?
• How to chose a research agency (methodology, deadlines and budget)?
• Working with research agencies (the customer's responsibilities, the responsibilities of the research organization)