- Continuing Education Center
- BUSINESS COURSES & TRAININGS
- Marketing Module
Back to the list of courses Course description Registration Ask your question
16 ac. hours
Course objectives: development of knowledge and skills necessary to organize a marketing research individually or with the help of a third-party organization, acquisition of important practical skills necessary for the development of a marketing plan, assessment of feasibility of different methods and types of research.
Course audience: company managers, marketing department managers, mid-level specialists of marketing.
- Ability to work out correct marketing research plan and to choose adequate methods and tools for its implementation;
- Ability to organize marketing research on your own and with the help of specialized organizations;
- Effectively control quality of a conducted marketing researches;
- Ability to analyze received data and to prepare reports and presentations.