Marketing strategy development
Back to the list of courses Course description Registration Ask your question
Monday, Friday 19:00 - 20:20
Start date of classes
Course objectives: development of theoretical knowledge and acquisition of practical approaches to the development of the company's marketing strategy.
Course audience: mid-level managers, heads of small and medium enterprises, marketing managers and specialists.
- Meaning and importance of strategic marketing.
- Strategies and components of market orientation.
- The process of market orientation. Steps.
- The notion of exceptional consumer value.
- Internal and external competencies of the company.
- Development of key competence and its importance.
- Corporate and marketing strategies.
- Mission of the company, definition of strategic goals.
- The order of development of marketing strategies.
- Situational analysis.
- Strategic decisions.
Duration and content of the course can be changed according to individual requirements.