- Graduate Programs
- Master of Arts in Central Asian Studies
If accepted into MACAS, students will need to submit the following additional materials to the American University of Central Asia in order to formalize their admission:
Passport copy and photos
All Students admitted into MACAS are required to fill out the (ONLINE APPLICATION) or send the AUCA Admission Application Form and supporting documents to:
AUCA Office of Admission
7/6 Aaly Tokombaev St., office G20
Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic 720060
Telephone: (+996 312) 915 000 ext.: 407, 408
- Both local and international students will be required to submit official, nnotarizedtranscripts to the University Office of Admission upon their arrival in Bishkek.
- Note: (Upon admission to AUCA, applicants who have graduated from the educational institutions outside of the Kyrgyz Republic must present a document confirming they have obtained the equivalent of the Kyrgyz Republic's state diploma of higher education. Upon arrival, the document issued by the foreign academic institution and its notarized Russian translation (including transcripts) must be submitted to the Ministry of Education of the Kyrgyz Republic in order to confirm the level and content of study completed. The Ministry will issue a certificate recognizing the applicant's education, which should be submitted to the Office of Admissions to be kept on file).
- All students are required to submit the original copy of their Bachelor’s Degree/Specialist Diploma, or an institutional certificate certifying they are in their final year of study, to the University Office of Admissions upon their arrival in Bishkek.
Passport Copy and Photos
- All students are required to submit a copy of their passport information pages. Non-Kyrgyz citizens living in Kyrgyzstan should also submit a copy of the Kyrgyz Republic visa page (international students must check in with the International Affairs Office within 2 days of arrival to submit copies of their Kyrgyz Visa and complete Ministry of Internal Affairs registration paperwork).
- 2 Passport-style Photographs (3 x 4 cm – color)
- Local students are required to submit a medical certificate, confirming all vaccinations and immunizations as well as health screening for Tuberculosis (for applicants from the CIS, the Medical certificate is known as the Form 086-Y).
- International students are required to submit an HIV test after arrival in Bishkek (the test has to be taken in Kyrgyzstan) and undergo the annual tuberculosis screenings required of all faculty and students in the country.