- ACADEMIC ADVISING
- Graduation Requirements
In order to graduate from AUCA, a student must:
- earn at least 240 credits (including credit hours earned for program internships)
- complete all General Education requirements
- complete all requirements for at least one major
- earn no more than 102 credits of introductory (100-level) courses
- pass all state graduation examinations
- successfully complete and defend a senior thesis/project.
More detailed graduation requirements can be found here.