- Continuing Education Center
- BUSINESS COURSES & TRAININGS
- Finance Module
Finance for lawyers
Back to the list of courses Course description Registration Ask your question
24 ac. hours (1 month)
Course objectives: Course will provide additional knowledge and skills to the managers with non-financial education. Course will teach how to read and analyze financial documents and to make managerial decisions.
The participants will:
- learn official and collquial financial terminology in English and Russian;
- learn how to use financial arguments and how to defend own interests during negotiations;
- understand how functions the financial system of a company;
- receive intitial knowldge in the field of accounting (financial and managerial);
- learn how to calculate cost price and etc.
Duration and content of the course can be changed according to client requirements.