- Programs and Divisions
- Baccalaureate Degree Programs
- Software Engineering
- FORMER FACULTY
- TATIANA RYBINA
Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences:KyrgyzAcademyof Education. Diploma ИК №001915, 2007.
Higher Education: Moscow Engineering-Physical Institute, the Faculty of Cybernetics, Specialization - Applied mathematics. Diploma of Specialist: Д-I № 260293, 1980 (Master Degree Equivalent)
- August 2008 – present, AUCA, Software Engineering Program, Acting Associate Professor
- January 2006 – August 2008, AUCA, Director of Academic Development Center, Acting Associate Professor
- August 2000 – December 2005, American University in Central Asia (AUCA), Assistant Professor
- May 1999 – June 2000, Kyrgyz State National University, International Educational Programs Integration Institute (KSNU, IEPII), Kyrgyz-American Faculty of Computer technologies and Internet (Bishkek)
- Lead engineer (administrator LAN)
- October 1996 - April 1999, Representative of Russian Custom Mission in Kyrgyz Republic (Bishkek),
- Cashier (duties: computing accounting, system administrator, office manager and some other)
- Polytechnic College at International University of Kyrgyzstan (Bishkek)
- Polytechnic College (Bishkek)
- September 1996 - February 1997, Deputy Director for educational process and academic contacts;
- April 1995 - August 1996, Coordinator of academic contacts;
- September 1985 - April 1995, Lecturer of Computer Science;
- September 1982 - March 1985, Special Research Institute (Kursk, Russia), Programmer;
- September 1980 - July 1982, Information Center of the Lenin Machine-building Plant (Frunze, Kyrgyz SSR),
- September 1973 – June 1974, Physics and Mechanics of Rocks Institute, Kyrgyz Academy of Sciences, Radio-electronics laboratory, Laboratory assistant;
- In addition Lecturer of Computer Science (programming languages, software, informatics, applied mathematics, graphics) at:
- Kyrgyz-American Faculty of Computer technologies and Internet Kyrgyz State National University, International Educational Programs Integration Institute, October 1997 – August 2000;
- International University of Kyrgyzstan and also at the Polytechnic College, April 1995 - June 1997;
1. Raising the level of my skills:
- 2004-2008. More than 10 different seminars and workshops concerning educational problems: organization. management, assessment&evaluation, professional development and so on. Certificates.
- July 2006. «Theory and Methods of assessment in education”,Moscow. Certificate.
- January 2004 – May 2004. Internship at theIndianaUniversity,Bloomington,USA
- October 2000 – October 2001. Seminar “Critical Thinking”, AUK. Certificate of a teacher.
- September 1997 - December 1997. The intensive English language courses. Certificate.
- September 1997. Seminar "Practical Marketing". Certificate.
- September 1992. Course “Accounting”. Diploma.
- September 1989. Course "Operation System MS DOS" (The Additional Training Institute,Kiev,USSR). Certificate.
- October 1986 - May 1987. Course of Pedagogy and Psychology. TheInstituteofTeacherImprovement,Frunze, Kyrgyz SSR). Diploma
2. Participation in the projects:
- PXOENIX – joint Central Asia&Estonia&Finlandproject. 2006-2007, researcher, local coordinator assistant
- “Dastan” - Training of the personnel. October-December 2000 (Local financing), course developer and trainer
- “Khorog” - Training of the teachers. June-July 2001 (Fond «Aga-Кhan» financing), course developer and trainer
- “Infonet” - yearly competition by new information technologies among high school students and higher school students. 1998, 1999, 2000 (Fond «Soros-Kyrgyzstan» and International Educational Programs Integration Institute financing), coordinator and expert
IBM PC-platform computers, office system; software - Microsoft Windows 95/98/NT 4.0/2000/XP, MS Office 97/2003, MS Project, basic of graphic editors, programming languages - Pascal, VBA, office working and networking skills.
English (active), Russian (native).
Assessment and Evaluation Systems in Education, Faculty Development and On-line Education. (I have 22 publications, developed and conducted 7 presentations, 4 seminars, 2 round tables relating to these subjects, more than 10 different seminars and workshops relating to IT)