PhD in Pedagogical sciences: Thesis topic “Multicultural education of students using texts of fiction”
Certificate for the successful completion of the 72 hour Academic Writing for University Teachers Course, organized by Embassy of the United States, English Language School Lingua and AUCA: February 5, 2011- May 21, 2011:
Certificate in International Perspectives in Participatory Research of PRIA Continuing Education (PCE) in India and Continuing Studies, University of Victoria located in British Columbia, Canada, April – July, 2009.
Post Graduate Courses (Aspirantura), Arabaev’s National University, 2004-2006.
Certificate as a Teacher of the International Reading and Writing for Critical Thinking (RWCT) Program; Critical Thinking seminars, 2002,
The Central Institute of the Raising the level of one’s skill, Patent Engineer Diploma, 1989-1991.
Moscow Foreign Languages School under the Moscow Institute of Foreign Languages, Certificate in Italian language, 1985
Kyrgyz State University, French Language Department,
Degree in Translation, French Language and Literature, 1981
AREA OF RESEARCH INTERESTS European Culture, European Literature.
OFFERED COURSES History of European Culture, European Literature, Regional European Literature (in French), Story of Masterpieces, Intercultural Communication (in French).
1. The Teaching Foreign Languages have for an object a communication as a principal goal. – The Nature of University Education and Research: Conference proceedings, (May,1999).Volum
2. – Bishkek, American University in Kyrgyzstan, 1999. - p.83-92. 2. The many-sided round-table discussion. – Critical Thinking in Kyrgyzstan: From Knowledge to the Grade: Republican Conference proceeding. - Bishkek, Soros Foundation, 2003. – p.214-220.
3. Forming a skills of independent work in class through the Strategies of the Critical Thinking. - Critical Thinking in Kyrgyzstan: From Knowledge to the Grade: Republican Conference proceeding. - Bishkek, Soros Foundation, 2003. – p 174-182.
4. Motivation through Creativity in Italian Language Classes. - Academic Review AUCA, # 1, Bishkek, 2003. – p. 193-199.
5. The Use of Dramatixation in Teaching Foreign Languages. - Academic Review AUCA, # 1, 2003. – p. 176-181.
6. The Teaching through Creativity in Italian Language Classes. – Second Foreign Language: Modern technologies of Teaching: Conference proceedings. – Bishkek, Kyrgyz-Russian Slaviansky University, 2003. – p. 41-49.
7. Teaching and Learning. - Academic Review AUCA, # 2, Bishkek, 2004. – p. 193-200.
8. Feedback as I See it. – “Peremena” Review #4 Volum 5.. – Vilnius, 2004. – P. 44-46.
9. What and How to Teach? Exemplified by a Seminar on Preparation for a Complex Exam in “French Studies”. - Academic Review AUCA, # 3, Bishkek, 2005. – p. 240-245.
10. Methods Optimization of Learning Texts in Foreign language. – The Methods of Improving on the Preparation of Specialists: Conference proceedings. November 24-25, 2004. - Bishkek, Kyrgyz-Russian Slaviansky University,2005. – P.240-248.
11. On Research at AUCA. - Academic Review AUCA, # 4, Bishkek, 2006. – p. 231-241.
12. Fictional Text as an Object of Hermeneutics. - Academic Review AUCA, # 4, Bishkek, 2006. – p. 103-110.
13. Text’s comprehension as the philosophical problem of humanitarian cognition. – Bulletin of Kyrgyz-Russian Slaviansky University, # 7, Bishkek, 2007. – p.7-12.
14. Comprehension of Fictional Text’s in Foreign Language. - New technologies in the modern education: Foreign Languages and Design: The guidance Conference proceeding. March 30, 2007. – M., Moscow Regional University, 2007. – P. 71-73.
15. Designing of Complex Grammatical Structure in the Italian and French languages. - Academic Review AUCA, # 5(1), Bishkek, 2007. – p. 196-204.
16. Feedback as I see it. – Pedagogical Portfolio #1, December 2007. – Reading and Writing for Critical Thinking. - Bishkek, 2007. – P. 48-52.
17. Fiction as a Secondary Simulated System. - Academic Review AUCA, # 5(2), Bishkek, 2007. – p. 118-127.
18. Fictional text as a method of multicultural education. - Academic Review AUCA, # 6, Bishkek, 2008.
19. The philosophic and methodological meaning of the fiction texts in foreign languages. – International Conference Materials, KGNU, Bishkek. - Project.
20. Organization of social and cultural environment as an important condition for multicultural education of students. - Education and International Relationships: Theory and Practice of Multicultural Education. International Conference, Izhevsk, Russia, Udmurt State University, May 27-28, 2009/ Ed. by E. Khakimov, 2009.- 473 p.- P. 242-249.
21. French Club: Initiative, Organization and Research. (in English) - Review AUCA, # 2 (2009), Bishkek, 2009. – p.226-232
23. Aesthetics perception of the nature in language, culture and literature of Kyrgyzstan. Esthétiques de la nature. Séminaire du Doctorat d’études supérieures européennes (DESE). Ecole doctorale humanités. Université de Haute-Alsace, Mulhouse, France, 2010. – P. 7-18.
24. Semantic perception of Fictions. Monograph. –Bishkek, 2011. - 322 P. 25. Educational Significance of literary text. – Materials digest of the XXVI International Scientific and Practical Conference and the II Stage of Research Analytics Championship in culturology, architecture, art history and philosophical sciences. - London, 2012. – p. 31-33.
- Bachelor of Arts, International Relations -- Cyprus International University,
- Master of Arts, European Studies -- Istanbul Bilgi University, Turkey,
- Magister, Political Science - European Politics -- Masaryk University, Czech Republic,
- Ph.D. Candidate, Political Science and International Relations -- Yeditepe University, Turkey.
Taught Courses at AUCA:
- ES 130 Modern Europe,
- ES 102 European Government Systems,
- ES 203 European Integration and External Relations,
- ES 214 Extremism and Democracy in Europe,
- ES 223 Introduction to European Security,
- ES 237, Identity, Nation State, Europeanization,
- ES 301 Multicultural Societies: Religious and Social Conflicts in Europe,
- ES 321/AMS 360 Research Method,
- Orientation Week Program.
University Services at AUCA:
- The Vice-Chair of the Academic Senate at AUCA in 2014-2015 Academic Year and member of the Senate since 2013.
- The Chair of the ''Student Intellectual Life Committee'' for 2013-2014 Academic Year and member of the SILC since 2012.
- The Member of the European/American Studies State Exam Committee since 2012.
- The Member of the AUCA Entrance Admission Exam Committee since 2012.
- The Member of Study Abroad and Bard Exchange Committees since 2012.
Awards: - Certificate of Appreciation by American University of Central Asia for outstanding contribution to the development of the University‟s academic advising system in September 2013 and September 2014, Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic.
2001 Diploma of first-degree issued by the Chamber of Commerce of Paris "Business French" 1991 Diploma of Higher Education (NationalUniversity), Faculty of Foreign Languages
AREA OF RESEARCH INTERESTS: French language and literature.
OFFERED COURSES: French for beginners, Intermediates, French for advanced, Regional European Literature in Academic Writing in French.
SELECTED ACADEMIC CONFERENCES AND CERTIFICATES:
Annual Seminars (French language refresher trainings) organized by the French Embassy in Kyrgyzstan -2008
Linguistic and pedagogic internship; Vichy, France -2008 DALF C1 (Ministry of Education of the FrenchRepublic) -2005 Critical Thinking course (KyrgyzStateUniversity named after Arabaev) -2004 International seminar “Touristic French” (KyrgyzStateUniversity named after Arabaev) -2003 "Attestation de réussite aux épreuves du test d’accès direct au DALF" (document issued by the French Embassy in Kazakhstan, proving the successful passing of tests on the command of French) -2000 International conference «Particularities of Higher Education. Intellectual Student Development. Formation of a Creative Personality», American University of Central Asia
PhD Dissertation since 07 / 2012 www.europa-uni.de Dr. des. European University Viadrina Title Die Politik der Peripherie. Eine Systemtheoretische Untersuchung Politischer Konflikte in der Republik Kyrgyzstan (The Politics of the Periphery. A Systems Theoretic Analysis of Political Conflicts in the Kyrgyz Republic) Defense: July 6, 2012, Degree: „magna cum laude“ Berlin / Frankfurt (Oder), Germany
Current Occupation since 08 / 2013 osce-academy.net
DAAD Visiting Professor OSCE Academy American University of Central Asia Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan Professional Experience & Research Work (Selection) since 07 / 2012 www.kompost.unimuenchen. de/ Research Assistant KomPost Research Network, Sub-Project D2 (Prof. Ahrens, Private University of Applied Sciences Göttingen) - Articels und Analysis on Forms of Islamic Business and Finance in Central Asia Berlin, Germany
07 / 2013 Guest Lecturer Sommerschool 'Society and Conflict in Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan' Dushanbe, Tajikistan since 07 / 2011 www.basiconsult.com Consultant BASIconsult Central Asia- and Caucasus expertise - Evaluations, Analysis, Consulting on Politics, Security and Economy in Kyrgyzstan and Central Asia - Editing Berlin, Germany 06 / 2012 – 07 / 2013 www.laenderanalysen.de Editorship Assistance Zentralasienanalysen Berlin / Bremen, Germany 09 / 2012 – 10 / 2012 Field Study (Contract Research) Islamic Banking in Central Asia Almaty / Astana, Kazakhstan
05 / 2012 – 06 / 2012 Field Study Post-doc Project Conceptions of Unity in Political Thinking in Kyrgyzstan AUCA, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
09 / 2010 – 12 / 2010 Lecturer OSCE Academy Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
08 / 2010 – 12 / 2010 Assistant Professor Department of Sociology American University – Central Asia Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
07 / 2010 Guest Lecturer Sommerschule 'State, Society and Conflict in the Transcaucasus' Bazaleti, Georgia
08 / 2008 – 10 / 2008 Field Study PhD Dissertation Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
01 / 2006 – 06 / 2007 Field Study PhD Dissertation Kant / Kara Balta / Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
01 – 12 / 2006 Lecturer Department for International and Comparative Politics American University – Central Asia. Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
09 / 2004 – 06 / 2005 Lecturer Department for Social Studies Narva Kolledż / University of Tartu Narva, Estonia
09 -12 / 2005 Field Study (Contract Research) History of Holocaust Memorial Sites in Estonia Foundation Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe Estonia Scholarships 05 / 2012 – 09 / 2012 Research Scholarship DAAD Young Academics Support Program 04 / 2010 – 10 / 2010 Research Scholarship Robert Bosch Foundation Lecturer Program 08 / 2008 – 10 / 2008 PhD Dissertation Scholarship DAAD Short-Term PhD Dissertation Support Program 08 / 2005 – 04 / 2008 PhD Dissertation Scholarship Robert Bosch Foundation Lecturer Program 08 / 2004 – 07 / 2005 Lecturer Scholarship Robert Bosch Foundation Lecturer Program Education 10 / 2000 – 10 / 2004 Social and Cultural Sciences Europen University Viadrina Degree: Diplom (Grade: „1,1“) Frankfurt (Oder), Germany 09 / 1999 – 08 / 2000 Russian Language State University Tambov Degree: Language Certificate (Grade: „excellent“) Tambov, Russia 10 / 1997 – 08 / 1999 New History, East-European History, Philosophy Westphalian Wilhelms University Münster Degree: Mid-term (Magister Program) („passed“) Münster, Germany 07 / 1996 – 08 / 1997 Alternative Service 07 / 1996 Abitur High School Gymnasium Johanneum Wadersloh Grade: „2,2“ Wadersloh, Germany Additional Qualifications Languages German (native) English (fluent) Russian (fluent) Kyrgyz (reading ability) Computer Windows & MS Office Ubuntu Open Office Literat, JabRef Führerschein Classes 3, 4, 5 Professional Memeberships Central Eurasian Studies Society Lahoda - Student's Initiative Belarus e.V. Institute for Applied History Mugalim e. V.
July 1984 Graduated Frunze Polytechnic Institute,Mechanical Engineer.
October 1986 Internship in the Kyrgyz Republic in the Frunze Polytechnic Institute
July 1987 Graduated “School of Foreign Languages of name Miguel de
Servantes”, in Russian in the city of Santa Clara in Cuba.
July 2003 Receivedthe diploma on courses of improvement of qualification“Language and Culture of the Spain”. University of Complutation of Madrid. Spain.
June 2009 Atthe University ofValladolid (Spain)defended hiswork«IVCongressChristopherVillalónin introducing innovativemethods inteaching of Spanish," where he receivedan honorable secondplace and was awardedwith the diplomafor his work.
September 2000-2014 American University of Central Asia,senior teacherof Spanish. Teacher-present.
January 2000-2014 Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University,senior teacherof Spanish.
September 1999 Kyrgyz State National University of JusupBalasagyn,senior teacherof Spanish.
August1990 Project institute "Industrialconstruction project",Engineer-constructor.
October1984 Building trust № 9 Republic of Cuba, machine maintenance engineerin the department of construction.
Additional Academic Qualification:
Each year accepts International exam DELE (Spanish as a Foreign Language) as the representative of the Cervantes Institute in Kyrgyzstan for anyone wishing to obtain a certificate of international level.
For the International exam I finishedthe distance learning of the course from the Institute of Servantes for upgrading the qualification and received certificates for examinations at all levels : A1- A2, B1 - B2, C1 - C2 (beginner, intermediate , higher levels) during the International exam of DELE in our republic.
Teaching careerbeganin September of 1999in theKyrgyz NationalUniversity as a lecturerat the Facultyof International Relationships,KNU.
Since August 2000 started the careerat the American Universityof Central Asia, where continue work until present.
Since January2000,began working as a part-timesenior lecturer at theKyrgyz-Russian Slavic University on the Faculty ofInternational Relationships, at the Department of the World Languages.
List of Scientific Works:
Participated in publication of the educational and methodical manuals of Buku M.O. "Mini soccer gyms 5x5", Bishkek in 2001 as a translator.
In the proceedings of the Interuniversity scientific and practical conference "Concept of the language situation in Kyrgyzstan", publisher KRSU, Bishkek, 2004, published an article "On the formation of socio-cultural linguistic competence on the song material of the Spanish language."
In the AUCA Academic Bulletin No. 3, Bishkek, 2005, published an article “La lenguaespañola en Asia Central» (Spanish language in Central Asia).
Participated in the first International Virtual Congress on distributing of the Spanish language and its culture. There are two articles published in the book:
a) "The stages of learning Spanish as a second language for students of Asian countries. The positive influences of the Internet" b) "The first phase of learning Spanish in the former Soviet republics of Central Asia. Specific characteristics of Kyrgyzstan"
Published Textbooks in tables and charts for students studying Spanish with the stamp of the Ministry of Education of Kyrgyzstan, "Temporary Spanish forms of verbs".
Translated and voiced the local history disc "Unknown Land Kyrgyzstan" released in seven different languages of the world.
In July 2009arrived to Valladolid(Spain), as a finalist for awarding the diploma of the International Congress of "Innovations in teaching Spanish as a foreign language".
In the proceedings of the Interuniversity scientific and practical conference "Modern trends in foreign language teaching professionals in the field of international relations", publisher KRSU (Bishkek, 18 January 2013). Published the article "Description of didactic training experience of irregular verbs in the Spanish language."
Forthcoming textbook "Didactic experience in training of irregular verbs in the Spanish language."