- Introduction to Political Studies (ICP 101)
- Senior Thesis I, II (ICP 404, ICP 406)
- Civic Engagement: Global Trends and Development of Civil Society in Central Asia (ICP 342)
- Globalization and Social Sciences (SS/LAS/GDS-102)
Kandidat of Political Sciences (Ph.D.), Kyrgyz-Slavonic Russian University (Sept. 2000 - Dec.2006), Bishkek. Kyrgyzstan. Thesis title: "The Globalization Challenges for the Post-Soviet Countries During the TransitionPeriod”. Supervisor: Dr. Ainura Elebaeva.
MA, International Relations and European Studies, Central European University(1998 – 1999), Budapest, Hungary. Thesis Title: “The Political Economy of the WTO Membership: the Case of the Former Soviet Union States”. Supervisor: Phillip Watkins.
BA, International Relations and International Law, International University of Kyrgyzstan(1994 – 1998), Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan. Thesis Title: “The Problems of the Central Asian Integration”.
Bermet has significant fundraising experience as she has worked since 2017 for the global Snow Leopard Trust as a Public Relations and Fundraising Consultant. From January to September 2016 Bermet served as Deputy Head of the World Nomad Games Secretariat in Bishkek and was responsible for coordinating the preparation activities for the World Nomad Games (held in September 2016), chief fundraiser and liaison between the Secretariat, sponsors, partners, and the President’s Administration, and raised more than US $3,500,000 in eight months from public and private companies and NGOs. For this work, Bermet received the "Outstanding Service Award to Kyrgyzstan" in March 2017 from the Prime Minister.
Bermet also brings Kyrgyz government experience having served as Deputy Minister of education in 2014-2015 and later Advisor to the Prime Minister in 2017-2018.
Bermet received her Kandidat (Ph.D.) from Kyrgyz-Slavonic Russian University in 2006 and completed an MA in International Relations and European Studies from the Central European University (CEU) in 1999, and later in 2011 was awarded the 20th Anniversary Alumni Hero Award from the President of CEU
- "Parlamentarizm na electoralnom rinke Kyrgyzstana-do i posle 2010 goda” (“Parliamentarism at the Electoral Market of Kyrgyzstan: before and after 2010”) (in Russian) with Medet Tiulegenov http://analitika.akipress.org/news:5189, February 26, 2015
- “How Effective is the EITI in the Kyrgyz Republic?”, http://eiti.org/blog/how-effective-eiti-kyrgyz-republic#, January 8, 2014
- “State, Regime, and Government in the Kyrgyz Republic (1991–2010): Disaggregating a Relationship” with Sally Cummings, Shairbek, Juraev, Alexander Pugachev and Medet Tiulegenov East European Politics, Volume 29, Issue 4, 2013, pp.443-460
- 'The Power of Precedent”, in Sally N. Cummings (ed.), (2008) Domestic and International Perspectives on Kyrgyzstan's 'Tulip Revolution': Motives, Mobilization and Meanings in Central Asian Survey, Vol 28, Nos 3-4, pp. 347-360 reprinted in “The Power of Precedent”, Sally Cummings (ed.) 2009. Domestic and International Perspectives on Kyrgyzstan's 'Tulip Revolution': Motives, Mobilization and Meanings. Routledge, London.
- “Perspektivy razvitiya post-sovetskih gosudarstv Centralnoi Azii v globalizirueshemsya mire” (The Development of Perspectives of the Post-Soviet States of the Central Asia in the Globalizing World”). (monograph in Russian). Bishkek, 2006.
- “Usloviya razvitiya post-sovetskih gosudarstv v globalizirueshemsa mire (“The Conditions of Development of Post-Soviet States in the Globalizing World”), Obshestvennye i gumanitarnye nauki ( Social Sciences and Humanities), # 4, 2006, Bishkek.
- “Vashingtonsky consensus i razvivaushiesa strany” (“The Washington Consensus and Developing Countries”), Vestnik KRSU, Volume 6, # 6, 2006, Bishkek.
- “Nazionalnye gosudarstva i novye vyzovy v epohu globalizazii” (“Nation-states and New Challenges in the Era of Globalization”), Sayasat (Policy) Analytical Journal of the Institute for Development of Kazakhstan, # 6, June 2006, pp.4-6.
- “Problemy zentralno-aziatskogo regiona v epohu globalizazii” (“Problems of the Central Asian Region in the Age of Globalization”). Reader. Bishkek, 2005. Co-author with M. Puhova, A. Elebaeva, C. Chotaeva, N. Esenamanova.
- “Precarious Private Higher Education in Central Asia”, International Higher Education Journal (Boston College), # 38, Winter 2005, pp. 10-11.
- “Osnovnye trendy i harakteristiki globalizazii v mirovoi ekonomike” (“Main Trends and Features of the Globalization of the World Economy”), Kyrgyz National University Journal # 7, July 2003 (published in Russian).