- European Union Law
- Internet Law
- Cybersecurity and Society
- International Environmental Law and Sustainable Development
- Tax Law
- Willem Vis. Moot
- Legal Research Methods
- Thesis Research Seminar
Central European University (CEU), Hungary
LLM in International Business Law 2009 - 2010
American University - Central Asia (AUCA)
BA in Law 2005 - 2009
Magna Cum Laude
Riga Graduate School of Law
[Certificate] Online Intensive Programme in European Law and Economics Oct-Dec 2020
The Hague Academy of International Law
Summer School in Private International Law Session July 2018
- Presenter on the Cybercrime Module Implementation, A virtual Event at the E4J Global Dialogues Series for Academics and Policymakers Experience of Central Asia in Addressing Threats to Rule of Law and Promoting Rule of Law through Education at the Tertiary Level: good practices, challenges, and a way forward (Online, December, 2020)
- Presenter on the Cybercrime Module Implementation, Online-seminar: UNODC Initiative “Education for Justice”: Cybercrime, (Online/Uzbekistan faculty members, May, 2020)
- Member of the working group, International Bar Association Human Rights Institute, Legal Clinic Education: sharing of AUCA clinic experience (Baku, January 2020)
- Participant, UNODC Expert Seminar on Enhancing Teaching Potential on Cybersecurity in the universities of Europe, Central Asia (Tashkent, July 2019)
- Presenter, Global Youth Intensive Program of Young Constitutional Law Scholars (Sungnam, June 2019)
- Participant, Conference held by Constitutional Chamber of the Supreme Court of the Kyrgyz Republic “Principle of proportionality: limitations of rights and freedoms of individuals” (Bishkek, April 2019)
- Presenter, Monash University Faculty of Law and the International Journal of Clinical Legal Education Conference (Melbourne, November 2018)
- Participant, July Workshop, Bard College Institute for Writing & Thinking (Annandale-on-Hudson, July 2018)
- Participant, Conference held by Constitutional Chamber of the Supreme Court of the Kyrgyz Republic “The Supremacy of the Constitution and its direct application: the issues of securing the legal protection of the Constitution” (Bishkek, April 2018).
- Participant, Round table “Protection of Intellectual Property” (Bishkek, February 2018)
- Participant, Round table “Novelties in the criminal legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic” (Bishkek, February 2018)
- Participant, International Conference “Arbitration: the perspectives of its development in the Central Asia” (Bishkek, October 2017)
- Participant, Training “Application of the Instruction on the amendment of the normative legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic” (Bishkek, October 2017)
- Participant, International Conference “Electronic Education: theoretical and practical issues on quality assurance” (Bishkek, November, 2016)
- Participant, Training Adobe Connect - with utilizing the newest web conferencing technology (Bishkek, August 2014)
- Recipient of The Hague Academy Summer School scholarship grant, July 2018
- USAID Building the Future project grant, title: Fair Trial Standards and Meaning in Local Context, February - August 2017.
- Returning scholar, Academic Fellowship Program, Open Society Foundations, Aug. 2010- June 2015
- OSI Masters Partial Fellowship scholarship to pursue LLM studies in International Business Law, Central European University, August 2009-June 2010
- Book “Basics of Law: Selected Issues”, Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic (2019). Co-authored section on Civil Law.
- Saniia Toktogazieva, Elida K. Nogoibaeva, C. Kessell Steven, Kamila Mateeva & Kanykei Kasybekova
- (2019) Fair trial standards and legitimacy of criminal justice actors in Kyrgyzstan - a research note, International Journal of Comparative and Applied Criminal Justice, DOI:
- Free Legal Aid in the Kyrgyz Republic, contributed to the articles for ACTED, spring 2017.
- Rule of Law Handbook, contribution to the handbook organized by UNDP, spring 2017 (pending).
- Quality Management in Legal Education. Kyrgyzstan Report. Book Project: Prof. Dr. Frank Emmert, LL.M. Indiana University School of Law - Indianapolis. (together with E. Nogoibaeva and K. Mateeva). Submitted in 2014, publication is to follow.
- Право на охрану здоровья и система патентной защиты в Кыргызской Республике: проблемные аспекты на примере ВПЧ вакцины.// Наука и новые технологии. Вып. №4. - Бишкек, 2012 (Right to health and patent protection in the Kyrgyz Republic: legal aspects on a vaccine of HPV, Science and new technologies Journal).