3000 soms per month + 500 soms for study material
3 months - 72 acad. hours, length of each class 1 hour 20 min (2 acad.hours)
MON, WED, FRI - 16:00-17:20
Start date of classes
March 15, 2019
The goal of the course: preparation for successful submission of TOEFL (pBT) and achievement of required result.
By the end of the course, the students will be able to:
1. Understand and apply English grammar rules correctly when taking the AUCA Entrance English Exam.
2. Recognise and correct common TOEFL Grammar section mistakes.
3. Read academic passages quickly for information and answer questions about the meaning of the passage.
4. Understand the meaning of words the Student doesn’t know based on the context.
5. Know and apply different reading strategies specific to the TOEFL Reading Comprehension Section.
6. Increase the Test score.
Listening section is not covered by this preparatory course.
Applicants for AUCA admissions, graduates of universities, people studying English – all who are interested in acquiring high scores in TOEFL pBT test.
IMPORTANT! This course is not related to the course on Preparation to TOEFL iBT. Information on preparation to TOEFL iBT is available at https://auca.kg/en/cec_preparatorycourses/156/
Pre-requisite for course registration:
1) In order to register for this course you have to write a trial test TOEFL pBT and receive a minimum score of 390. You can register for the test here https://auca.kg/en/cec_preparatorycourses/483/
If you have not acquired 390 score in the trial test, we recommend to undergo 4 months General English course https://auca.kg/en/cec_businessenglish/
2) After passing the test please come to CEC Office (AUCA New Campus, Room 209, from 10:00-18:30 Monday to Friday) and bring the following items: