The innovative and integrated management of water resources management, which will
be discussed during this conference, is extensive. The main topics of presentations are, but not
1) Integrated Water Resource Management in Central Asia countries and
Afghanistan: present and future state.
assessment of available water resources at regional and basin scales;
ecological baseflow /environmental flow to keep the health of rivers and lakes,
spatiotemporal distribution of water resources availability;
water needs for the healthy society,
2) Strategic Environmental Assessment in Central Asia countries and
Afghanistan: state of affairs and problems.
impact of climate change and human activities on water resources,
water resources allocation and management models,
3) Advanced world stakeholders experience for development of Central
Asian and Afghanistan’s Integrated Water Resource Management and Strategic Environmental
interactions between water resources and ecosystem,
socio-economic aspect as the basis of water resources management,
application of GIS and remote sensing in water resources management and
risk analysis for water resources systems, and related issues.
4) New approaches and advanced methodology in integrated water management
socio-economic aspect as a basis for water resources management,
application of GIS and remote sensing in water management
5) New approaches and advanced methodologies in environmental management,
related to water and soil problems.
risk analysis for water resources systems and related issues.
Please feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org , if you have any questions.