APPLY FOR SUMMER
AUCA Summer School is open for AUCA full-time and part-time students, students from other universities and international students, alumni, and Consortium Exchange Program students.
Summer School students are allowed to enroll for 9 credits maximum, no auditing is allowed.
1) Application procedures:
- On-line registration for AUCA Summer School April 29 to May 8, 2013. Summer School schedule is already posted on AUCA web-site. Summer School students are allowed to enroll for credits only; no auditing is allowed. The maximum academic load is 9 credit hours.
- Non-AUCA students are encouraged to submit the AUCA application form that can be downloaded here.
- Non-AUCA students who are Kyrgyz Republic citizens must submit the form at least two weeks prior to the beginning of the courses.
- Non-AUCA international students who require visa to enter the Kyrgyz Republic must register before May 1, 2013 to allow sufficient time for visa processing.
- Current AUCA students can enroll in summer courses by submitting study cards electronically through AUCA online Registration system from April 29 through May 8, 2013. Electronic study cards with advisors’ approvals must be submitted to Registrar’s Office to complete the registration process. Please note that you should not have any outstanding library and financial debts and need to pay Summer School tuition in advance to get an access to online registration.
- Fees can be paid by direct cash payment to the University cashier’s office, by money transfer through Western Union or to the University account.
2) Grading System and Record:
- Summer School will follow the AUCA's grading system;
- AUCA’s full-time and part-time students will have their grades included in their AUCA transcripts;
- External undergraduate students in the Summer Langauge School will receive Bard transcripts with their grade records.
- External graduate students and non-Summer Language School undergraduate students will receive AUCA transcripts.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE FOR SUMMER LANGUAGE SCHOOL:
May 1, 2013
AUCA SUMMER SCHOOL On-line registration:
April 29, - May 8, 2013
Please, make tuition payment in advance.